Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't want to view soures by other peoples, help me??

Try this [url]http://javascript.internet.com/passwords/character-encoder.html[url]

It converts any inserted text into ASCII, which is then interpreted by the browser. When someone goes to check the source, they will see nothing but numbers. There is something similar on the same site: [url]www.javascriptsource.com[url]. But I could'nt find it at the time.

Hope this helps considering you are using PHP.
    3 Easy Steps To Fixing Windows (Permanently!)
    1) Insert Linux Installation CD (Any Distro)
    2) Read Included Documentation on \"Installing\"
    3) Install Linux

Ninja Code Monkey
    Again, there is no good way to keep people from seeing your html source....period. Client side scripts that you add can be easily turned off, removed, or gotten around through alternative means (such as saving the file and opening it in a text editor, going through the menu's, etc).

Any programs you use to encode your html source must also come with ways to decode the html. This is used with client side scripting usually....and is also just as easy to get around. By having it client side people can figure out the algorithm used to encode the html and decode it. Also the encoding is usually fairly weak anyways and can be easily broken.

Any html you send to a user has to be readable by the browser. Therefore any attempts you make to hide the html are going to be weak and in the end pointless.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

oh ,yes i think disable right click mouse isn't the best , because they can still view source from View menu, i like http://javascript.internet.com/passw...r-encoder.html
    thank Zetaphor