Activity on port 3725

Thread: Activity on port 3725

Exclamation Activity on port 3725

Hi Guys

Being lazy and late for work I have not done a full search on this.. sry (will delete If a dup./

Have noticed an increase in Activity on the 3725 TCP and 5121 UDP ports..The 3725 has been connection attempts.. both are from the IP's 210.14.xxx.xxx and 68.113.xxx.xxx have conted 12 different IPs from those areas sofar..

Fortunatly my firewall is blocking this traffic..

Anyone else getting this traffic or is it a local shower..

Cheers
    (or am I parnoid)
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Nothing over here yet mate, but I must have had about 30 hits between 1900 and 3900 (all TCP).............they seem to be coming from boxes using my ISP's servers?

Cheers

i'm not getting any activity on either of those ports... nor have I found any information on anything that might be using them... done any research on those source IPs?

Thanks guys.... i'll just keep monitoring it may just be a local storm

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Nothing here either but have had over 1500 hits on 135 and 137 in total today

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)