Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacktivism through the eyes of an infiltrator

Hacktivism through the eyes of an infiltrator

The pathetic 'so called 31337' pakistanis ....

http://www.misweb.com/newsarticle.as...d=22191&rgid=2

another face of the underground or digital underground
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

if you ask me... that's just sad

when you consider how much C4 or how many AKs or BARs that 10 grand could be buying its not all that sad. if all their disputes could be settled by defacing each others web pages THAT would be a good thing. But unfortunatly it will just increase tesions between two peoples packing nukes
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

well let's hope it doesn't resort to nukes... that'd be some nasty ****

Great article. Under 18 and published ? Super.

He created a niche market in India for his services.

It's a pity the script kiddies won't read this. They could become useful (and profitable) while doing what they enjoy.

I was in the IRC the other day and I happened to see the conversation between four people who were planning to create some Indian hacking community where specifically they will go after pakistani hackers, hunt them down and help authorities to catch them.

Originally posted here by dcongram
    It's a pity the script kiddies won't read this. They could become useful (and profitable) while doing what they enjoy.
    haha, but you forget: the skiddies are dumb, and something like this would more than likely be outside their boundaries... unless they went over there to show em a COOL "game," and gave em Sub7 or some other skiddie trojan, lol

Originally posted here by \/IP3R
    I was in the IRC the other day and I happened to see the conversation between four people who were planning to create some Indian hacking community where specifically they will go after pakistani hackers, hunt them down and help authorities to catch them.
    this is an old age tale.....same thing these paki script kiddies do.......
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Originally posted here by NullDevice

this is an old gae tale.....same thing these paki script kiddies do.......
    I don't know about this but I know sometimes gae tale comes true. Official launch and an attack is coming up on 15 of August against Pakistanis. Anyways tale or reality everyone knows how much attacks cross borders everyday .

i suppose it was 14th Aug. as per my correct info