Thread: Cannot detect Handy drive in Windows....?

Cannot detect Handy drive in Windows....?

Hi all, I need some help.... I've got a Apacer Handy Drive Steno 64 MB, there is 2 partition, and I bought it about 3 months ago. So, the problem that i'm having is my WindowsME / XP can't detect the second partition, where i keep all the data. its just only detect the first one.....

I dont know what are the problem.... Just now I'm went to Apacer web site but server down...

Pls help me, i'm in the class rite now...

JohnHACK...

I have no idea....

Sort of confused here is it an ME or XP they are two different things. ME was a marketing flop version of the 3rd version of 98 but more close to Win 95 Plus and XP well the cow pasture thing for home addition. Actually sounds more like a controller issue then an OS what does your controller say or any boot errors and what flavor of XP have an event log that would be the pro version I think. Uh oh class is it a class on find out why you cannot see a partition MCSE or how do I work my computer intro class?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg