tutorial ideas?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tutorial ideas?

Question tutorial ideas?

anybody have a topic they'd like to see a tutorial on? cause I love writing informative tutorials, and I'm itchin for a good topic to write one on... so I figured I'd see what the public wanted

any, and all ideas are welcome

LOL How about WarDriving?

In all seriousness though I would LOVE to see a really really basic barebones... how to get you started in C++ (I have seen a few already but they didnt help me)

Im trying to get into it and am doing my own research etc etc..

But I'd love to read something that says:

1. Basics
    2. What Compiler and other I apps I should use
    3. Scripts and tags you MUST know
    4. Things to look out for
    5. Common mistakes and errors

Also while im here I'd like to say Hello to you Plastic, you aint been here long but your heart seems to be in the right place mate. Hope you have a good stay!

(If you do make a tut, Can you let me know via PM?? Thanks)

Cheers
    V$D$
    I remember when Nihil was ickle. Does that mean I'm old?

Sounds like a reasonable tutorial... definately could do that

Banned
    Here's something I've been trying to do for the last couple of days and haven't gotten anywhere, even with the help of another member: programming a key logger in C++.

You seem to know C++, how about doing that?

jag291

Keyloggers in C++ never even thought about writing that, but i can't see it being THAT hard... I'll have to tinker with it first, so gimme a few days if i do that

hey jaguar, could you not understand that paper/code i sent you?

i can explain it in more detail if you'd like?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

something about C++ would be nice

Right then Plastic, - Time to commit yourself!!!

This could work all round, Would it be possible to create a C++ tutorial and perhaps base the example 'how to compile your code' bit on a keylogger??

From I what do understand of C++ .. I think that a keylogger would help to demonstrate a lot of variables and usages in a relativley short script.

So mate, are you gonna do it?? I hope so

Just because there are so many keyloggers out there to download I dont think any of the seniors or mods will moan or neg you - its not as if your teaching anything evil.

And besides if we all learn how to code our own keyloggers etc no-one can ever accuse us of being l33t script kiddi3s.

Cheer$
    V$D$
    I remember when Nihil was ickle. Does that mean I'm old?

I would love to see a few thoughts or ideas about 3D Studio Max 5....I've had a chance to work with the software and I'm curious as to how many of you around here are familiar with it....I would be interested to learn something new about 3DS Max because of how huge it is and the features seem to go on forever. Just a suggestion.
    Carrie: Someone\'s definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
    Miranda: That\'s moral relativism!
    Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.

Originally posted here by manicchester
    I would love to see a few thoughts or ideas about 3D Studio Max 5....I've had a chance to work with the software and I'm curious as to how many of you around here are familiar with it....I would be interested to learn something new about 3DS Max because of how huge it is and the features seem to go on forever. Just a suggestion.
    3dsmax... i am fluent with, but what does that have to do with computer security

about the keylogger, i'm moving up to college on sunday, and probably won't get started on it until after my orientation... but i'll definately try and do a tutorial on that, since it looks like everybody wants something like that!