education level
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: education level

education level

Hi, this is a question for everyone in AO: what is your level of eductation, univ, masters, Phd, and in what field?? I am just curious because I am about to finish my engineer in telecom degree and would like to know any opinions about the value of pursuing a masters, or just going straight to work in the IT business.

Thanks

Banned
    still highschool ...

High school education
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Basicly a BS in CS (had two class to finish both gened's, had to start work somday I will finish).
    The question for you is what do you want to do in life, network guru? hit the workforce get some experience and go back for an mba so you can jump to managment. Programmer, depends on what kind, but a masters in CS dosn't hurt, don't go past a masters in CS unless you are going into the university to teach/ doing high end research. IF you are/ want to get into real robotics/AI or anything like that stay in for the PHD.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Banned
    Umm.. as of today I've finished sophmore year in high school... this upcoming Tuesday I go back for junior year! I'm planning on going for a BS in CS (hehe...bballad) and then law school, but who knows what's going to happen...

jag291

I've had one semester of college and go back on the 25th. I'm going to major in IS (information systems) because I think the program would work better in the business world than CS. I also want to be certified in several fields.

I'm a senior, thinking of going into CompSci.. we'll see how that comes along
    /\\

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    BA in military history. Currently working on masters in computer science....only 14 hours into it.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

GreekGoddess
    Working on finishing up my BS in biomedical sciences.

Finishing a BS in Network Technology This May.....Took two years of CS at University of the Pacific but smoked too much pot and drank myself into a stuper. This was not congruent with going to class...