Thread: Maybe this..

er0k

Maybe this..

I believe, that like the private message system, the antipoint system should have something on the main page in the user control panel, that says "You have received antipoints since your last visit" or something along those lines, so you dont have to check your ap if its not necessary. This will most definitely help out dialup users, and just add a new feature to the site. do it.

that's a great idea! it's kinda nice to know when you got em, so you don't have to look in that special part of ur profile.... good suggestion

Banned
    yeah ...us dial-up people ...takes me about 20 minutes to load the AP center ..would be nice ... DO IT !!!!!!!

er0k
    hrm.. i love the way the administration just totally ignores this thread..

Banned
    i think intmon reads suggestions but JupM has to much on their hand or they just dont want to do it ....lazzy a$$e$

Working on it....and not ignoring you.
    Thanks,
    intmon

Ask and ye shall receive! Look under the Private Message section on the home page and you'll now see an AntiPoints section.
    Thanks,
    intmon

er0k
    cool intmon, i appreciate you not totally overlooking this, and especially the implementation as i thought this was a good idea.