Thread: Gat a favor to ask......

Gat a favor to ask......

Part of my network technology degree requires me to take a business management class. I am one week from finishing this class and just recieved one final assignment. I have to give a 30 minute presentation using powerpoint. The topic can be anything related to management, business, or business finances. I am tempted to use the SCO suit as my topic but I am starting to get boored talking about it. Do you guys/girls have any ideas that might be more interesting? Thanks for any input you may have.
    -NeuTron

I would guess that you could use, McDonalds, seriously use them and talk about how the business of Fast Food has grown in recent years. Or you could use the Flurish and downfall of the internet business's.

If I were in your shoes (and I might be soon, I'm starting classes on the 25th), I'd use the SCO thing bc if you've kept up with it then you probably know a lot about it already, and it would be easier for you to make an excellent presentation. Also, it would be very interesting to anyone who hasn't kept up with it and you'd even get bonus points for educating the class! I know this isn't what you've asked for, but I've been in the same position you're in now, and everything turned out great bc I knew so much about the subject already and I diddn't miss any of the details. IMO, boredom is a small price to pay for a good grade.

Thanks for the input guys........I think I've decided to go with Steve Jobs and his strategies because he, lets face it, a genious. Thanks a lot though.
    -NeuTron

Banned
    Thanks for the input guys........I think I've decided to go with Steve Jobs and his strategies because he, lets face it, a genious. Thanks a lot though.
    -NeuTron
    If it were me, I'd go with old Billy boy, you can't beat an evil genius!

jag291

I'd rather write abou the lesse of the two devils.
    -NeuTron