Dcom still got you down

Thread: Dcom still got you down

Dcom still got you down

I just wanted to remind people to patch there PC if you are running windows Dcom sure does have it in for everyone so remember patch up your computers. If you need more info on Dcom check out my site which is located in my signature.
    Worlds Finest Security News Portal Th3 Untouchables

Humm why your site? Did not think this was the place to promote such things.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

yes... sounds a wee bit fishy

nah! nothing fishy. palemoon hit on the head!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

nothing fishy lol.. <--- goin into the navy. nm. there is nothing fishy i just reported alot on this thing.

oh cmon guys give him a break...he's just sayin watch out and givin u more info on it...like that page is gonna infect u or something? I'd say thanx to the guy but there our a few other threads out for that discussion, but bangin on him cuz he said his site instead of maybe symantec is kinda lame.

yea i agree. wow maybe next time i wont inform you guys like there is a worm being wrote right now that infects sites and then it nails your hard drive. how do i know this, the writer of it e-mailed me and he told me how to prevent it.

If you were half smart you would put a link to your site in your sig, and hang around here posting useful things and helping people. Spam and dumb posts like the one you just made will just get you laughed at and vitriol , Maybe you should learn a little bit of social engineering. It would help you a lot.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

socail eng. has nothing to do with getting people to go to a web site.

and my site was in my sig.. look at my first post. o well its www.th3untouchables.org and if i wanted to spam the boards i have better ways of doing it so maybe next time you could be a little nicer to people that come a long asnd want to inform you guys about something.

You didn't inform us of anything , there was already several threads on the subject including many,many intelligent posts. Here is some more advice ,if you wish to get people to use your page try and impress them ,by like using a spell checker , and ahh following my first advice. Just by the fact that you think social engineering has nothing to do with what you want shows you ignorance or possibly you age (15 i would guess). Read a book on marketing/S.E and learn to use subtlety with self promotion it goes along way, a la social engineering. Or you could spam all the computer newsgroups about your site and see how long it takes you to get blacklisted ,hated and or hacked? Honey or vinegar? (I have had my own business for half my life and i am 30 years old, I do know what i am talking about)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots