Thread: foxtrot on linux

foxtrot on linux

Saw this in the paper this morning... and thought people would like it...

I got a nice little laugh out of it... but then again... I'm a huge geek!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

lol this one is really good, wow do they put things like that in papers in the U.S. I'm going to live there too.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Yeah, there are a couple of geek cartoons... though not too many of them are good.

I decided to make this my signature for a short bit... its too good to go unseen...

When are you moving to the US? In the meantime... you can view foxtrot online here. They are not all techie related... but the kid is some computer wiz and they have him on there all the time.

Another place to check out geektoons is here.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

What about Dilbert???????????? I bought like 3 of the books and they even have some of the OS Holy war things in them. Like when one of the characters sees an old dude walking with a white beard and suspenders and says hes a UNIX guru. The guy says heres a nickle kid, go buy yourself a better computer.

lol, I'm not moving to the U.S. I just said it because there are geek cartoons in papers there.
    I'm 15, do you see me going to live in the U.S. all by my own? lol
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

LOL what made me laugh about it was that before he was on a mac and now hes trying to make linux look like windows on his imac. haha. Well maybe its only funny to me.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

before he was on a mac and now hes trying to make linux look like windows on his imac

Now that you point it out.. there is the extra humour..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I like that one! I wish they'd put more stuff like that in the paper cuz it's so true....