I am so happy to see how this thread included anger, resentment, sorrow, joy, and an overall happy ending. Freaky I am glad you have the balls to stick it out through all these mixed signals.

As I am certain you know by now there are exellent members in this forum. I am happy to welcome you personally to AO. Just follow the suggestions, and of course a good dose of common sense always helps!

Good for you bro! Best of luck.

Galdron

On a different note: I offered the money to free my mother from the grasp of Mem's hypnotic personality......she basically told me to F$#k 0ff. Good luck Mem.

Peace

Edit: Not to beat a dead horse but i2c , I will now show you why you need to update your attitude, not as easy as your mood.

Quote:

"(ps: - 10 points for each spelling mistake, and yes i know i spelt words inccorectly in my post, i did it on purpose)" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hmmmmmm well, I guess so.

Quote: From your last post.

"Have you noticed that theres quite a pattern to it?? I think that its a rotational cipher and instead of replace the letters with there rotated conterparts i think that they have come up with there own string to represent a letter in the alphabete" <<<< Ok thats enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you always mispell words to prove a point?

i2c, take a close look at yourself, before you decide to go out of your way to flame people. >>>"that theres quite a pattern to it??"<<<< Indeed.

Final Quote:

"if you learn to spell, theres even a bloody speel checker included with AO forums,"

Hahahahahaha I am pissing in my thong lol.