Thread: Who Downloaded This File Bug?

Banned

Who Downloaded This File Bug?

I uploaded an image and I clicked to the "Who Downloaded This File" link and got an error although under my image it says that two people have downloaded the file?

Banned
    i had this error a few times now ...but i didnt think it was that important to report ... i'll PM jupman if you didnt already and ask him whats up ...

btw: jaguar291 you are using a too large image size in your signature...if you could please remove the image ....this bug about the image size has been reported in this thread ...so if you would not use the bug to insert a too big image it would be appriciated ...also the pages load a lot slower since it takes time to load your image ....tx in advance

Banned
    Knock yourself out MemorY.. I didn't PM him.. I didn't think it was big but its worth mentioning...

jag291

Look at this thread http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=247574

It says 73 people dowloaded this file but it says no one downloaded it when you click on who download it.
    =

Still doesn't show up for me, maybe it's for the same reason they have disabled the "view members list" link?