Thread: Soundtrack is preceding the video in a movie

Soundtrack is preceding the video in a movie

Hello world,

I've got a little problem with an AVI movie I've downloaded a few days ago.
    You see, the soundtrack in the movie is preceding the video a few seconds.
    This delay between the soundtrack and the video is really annoying...
    Is there any method/program for setting the soundtrack exactly when to start playing?

Thanks in advance,
    You've never let me down guys,
    and I'm sure you won't even in this time...

U might want to try this prog i have here. It scans the mdeia file and lets u know what codec is needed and if there are problems with the file.

I had the same problem with an avi file before. The picture and the sound were not in sync. the video was fine the sound was fine but together it seemed like a bad dub. But running this prog, it indicated that the file wasnt a valid avi file and once i downloaded the file again, everything worked fine. could have been some corruption in the file previously.

You could reencode to another format and sync the sound better.But I would search/ask at a place that specializes in video doom9, pctechtalk ........ (that gspot program is a great proggy for windows and very handy to have around.)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots