Thread: SCO now out for your children!!!

SCO now out for your children!!!

Lindon, UT - The SCO Group announced the launch of a campaign to shoot 1% of all babies born in the US.

"Statistically, 1% of all people are Linux users. Rather than have these young hoodlums grow up without any respect for our intellectual property, we have chosen to nip it in the bud, as it were," said SCO's CEO, Darl McBride.
    Its a funny read... won't you agree?! LoL

Read the rest here...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Yup...but on a serious not, I hope this things gets settled soon. Its difficult to plan any purchases when finance wont approve it cos of this pending issue. Any additional costs involved will give me headaches trying to explain to the finance people.

Banned
    SCO said that individuals could pay $2,499 per child for immunity from execution.
    ok ...you pay ...you save your child ...and what? they'll still be linux users ... so SCO is after the money ....

Damn i don't have any kids , do you think a pearl necklace would do instead? Or do the kids have to be fully concieved ?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots