Al Qaida Blackout?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Qaida Blackout?

Al Qaida Blackout?

Al Qaida claims responsibility for blackout

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...reaking_5.html

SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM

Monday, August 18, 2003

Al Qaida's Abu Hafs Brigades has claimed responsibility for the blackout last week in the Northeast and Midwest United States. A communiqué by the Abu Hafs Brigades made reference to Operation Quick Lightning in the Land of the Tyrant of this Generation."

<Abu Hafs translates to little dicks>

what a bunch of f*****g yo-yos. i sum this up with one word...buulllshit!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Red face

Just saw it on the local news this morning. I'm with you, it's a load of crap!

what a bunch of f*****g yo-yos. i sum this up with one word...buulllshit!
    I couldn't agree more with that. The Al Qaida are weak, scared, and afraid. I think it's obvious that they're just saying this so they can look more threatening, but we know the truth, they're cowards.

However, I'll bet anyone here that the anti-American media will surely make a frenzy out of this issue if they haven't done it already. They will exhaust the topic so bad that some people will actually believe this and put more blame on the government.

Hey, maybe that's another reason Al Qaidas lying through thier teeth. Because they know we have morons here who will directly/indirectly support them? I think we 're our own worst enemy sometimes.

-- Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

well I have to agree with all of you on this one.... Al Qaida is lying....

The Radical - hopefully anyone with half a brain will be able to see this for the exercise in PR and marketing that it is. I don't always agree with everything you guys have said about this whole affair but that's on some details rather than the broader outlines of this issue. But I think the only people likely to jump all over it are those who have some sympathy with Al-Qaida or the ex Iraqi government i.e. Saddam, in the first place.
    Because they know we have morons here who will directly/indirectly support them? I think we 're our own worst enemy sometimes.
    All countries have people like this you're not alone

Don't know why some people always have to go looking for a conspiracy when clearly none exists....

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Hay fram the only media carrying this story is fox, rabid conservative (but if by antiamerican you where stateing that the religious right and all rabid are anti american I would agree with you).

I thin kthe alquda angle will be played up for a bit to try and distract us from the true culperate corprate greed, shortsightedness and ineptatuid brought on by deregulation. (not that I think deregulation makes corps greedey, they are allways grredy and stupid, regulations are needed to keep them form getting their way and screwing every thing up.)
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Hay fram the only media carrying this story is fox, rabid conservative (but if by antiamerican you where stateing that the religious right and all rabid are anti american I would agree with you).
    Lol, yep here's the link to the article that they're carrying to. Although I never considered Fox news to be die hard conservative, I just thought that they presented an un-biased opinion towards what they presented as news.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,95049,00.html

I guess what I ment by anti-American was when the media praises stuff like this and over-broadcasts it to the point to where you're either brainwashed or you've already changed the channel. In that statement I was thinking that this story would be broadcasted just like the power-outage was done, which was so overly done.

It is really interesting though after I went to Fox news station. I looked around and compared the articles that some other stations broadcasted. They were in fact very different, in the way they were presented. It just goes to show you how much power the media has.

-- I go a little off topic here... So stop reading if you want...

bballad- Just for the record as far as your opinion on how you think Conservatives are anti- American, I would have to STRONGLY disagree with you on that, since I see myself as an independent one.

And as well, I wouldn't get so high and mighty with the left media... If that's what your aim is.

Wolf Blitzer: "Let's go to Afghanistan, to Nick Robertson. It has been said that despite 5 weeks of heavy bombing the Taliban is still strong. How's their morale Nick?"

Nick Robertson: "Yes, Wolfy their morale is astonishingly good, despite the bombing. Let's go to one of them right now"

Taliban Fool: "We kill America. We kill you. You can't hurt us, come on over. Death to the infidels-"

Nick Robertson "Well, that's it, Wolfy. The taliban is stronger than ever and ready for more back to you..."

Part of a post I made here...
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hlight=CTS+end
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

I thin kthe alquda angle will be played up for a bit to try and distract us from the true culperate corprate greed, shortsightedness and ineptatuid brought on by deregulation. (not that I think deregulation makes corps greedey, they are allways grredy and stupid, regulations are needed to keep them form getting their way and screwing every thing up.)
    I thought i saw it on my local channel here actually. News2 i think, based in Nashville. Who knows though, i watch alot of news on various channels.

As for Fox, i've stopped watching them for the moment, they've gone too far to the left for my taste.

It's bad when you have to crack yourself up!

WOW you must be right of musilini for fox to be too far left, truth be told I don't think fox has any idological convictions, they found a under represented market and milked it for all it was worth. In fact I am somewhat glad fox exists, they forced ABC and CNN to move back towards the middle, perhaps somday I can start watch american news again, I hate relying on the BBC for all of my national news but the rest are so bised its disguesting. I would aslo agrue that most mida sources are not left leaning, they are status que leaning, so when clinton was in they where pro left, now they are pro right. anything to make money.

So yes I think that the NEO-CONS that want to take away every shred of personal freedom I have and replace it with corperate freedom and religious rule are anti american. I also think the far left liberals that want to take away all of my "freedom to" and replace it with "freedom from" are anti american

I wrote up a different post, but i did'nt want to get into a big ordeal.

WOW you must be right of musilini for fox to be too far left
    Nah, he was'nt right, he was just out of his mind. I hate murderous bastards like him. Besides his definition of right is far different than mine.

You're joking about the BBC thing though right bballad? I get that down here too you know.

Nahh they are the only group reporting news in this country that isn't beholding to corperate or US political interests.