Hey all!

Thread: Hey all!

Hey all!

I'm new to the forum... I'm just going to sit around and read some stuff while I get to know how the place works... This seems like an AWESOME site! I hope I'll be able to help a ton of people and at the same time learn a whole bunch of crap I never knew... I consider myself to be a pure nerd, but I've seen some stuff on here that I have never scratched the surface of... A site like this should have a monthly fee... I still can't believe it's free!!
    -Klauss

\"DO NOT EVER let school interfere with your education\"
    -Mark Twain

"DO NOT EVER let school interfere with your education"
    Very nice quote....but this probably should have been posted in the forum for introducing yourself...

LOL, so much for the first impression... I'll be sure to take special notice of all the forums before I post next time... There are so many...
    -Klauss

-Mark Twain

Well you are just a plain goofball are you not?
    I\'m a ******* am I not?

Banned
    welcome to AO ...we hope you can contribute to the community as much as you learn from us

LOL, so much for the first impression... I'll be sure to take special notice of all the forums before I post next time... There are so many...
    Heh, nah. Memory, tell em about what happend when *you* were new. I remember you posting something about being negged right off the bat, lol. Besides, you seem to have a good personality, so you'll probably go far. Oh, and as Memory said, half the point is to learn, and the other half is to contribute however you can to the community (and the more you learn, the more you can contribute....).

I've been having some real issues that are becoming an annoyance with Windows XP... I'm gonig to try to figure these out before I ask about them.... Fixing stuff without help is how I learn most of my stuff... My parents were the type that knew what a keyboard was, but wouldnt touch one with a flaming pitchfork... I grew up without technology, but when I got my first job, I saved up and built a computer... Since then I've taught myself almost everything i know... But bein's my position, my knowledge is very limited... I generally only know how to fix things that have really broken, or had fault with (almost everything with windows, LOL), but my buddy showed me this site, and it looks like a damn good site that if you say the right things, and contribute your effort, it can help everyone...
    -Klauss

-Mark Twain

Banned
    Heh, nah. Memory, tell em about what happend when *you* were new.
    good ol' times when i had 2 red dots ....

and it looks like a damn good site that if you say the right things, and contribute your effort, it can help everyone...
    Damn right !

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar

Re: Hey all!

Originally posted here by Klauss
    A site like this should have a monthly fee...
    Your invoice is in the mail!

Welcome
    Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Mabey we should add a paypal donate button?
    -Klauss

-Mark Twain