Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question from a newb about XP flaw?

Yes, you could do that....ooooor.....you can stear clear of your boot sequence and just password protect it like normal ppl.

hehe, Thanks Memory, been busy with my own site, summer holliday and all sorts of other stuff.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    Well, we all can't be normal like you Noia! I like being different, you gotta problem with that...?

jag291

Thanks Noia I'll try that.

BTW

You're right jaguar291, I guess I wasn't thinking. Sorry about that(I'm Polish )

Banned
    Don't feel bad.. I'm Polish too...

Mowisz po Polsku? - Polish

jag291

hehe, I'm not normal, never said I was.......
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

tak, ja mowiem po polsku, ja niewiem jak pisac po polsku

Banned
    Same here.. I had my dad help me write that sentence but still I speak Polish... Writing and reading are a challenge...

Banned
    tak, ja mowiem po polsku, ja niewiem jak pisac po polsku
    what? lol

somebody translate? roughly translated as i understand it ....it says something like : I dont know how to write in polish : .....

Banned
    Yes, I speak Polish, I don't know how to write in Polish..

That's the best translation you'll get..

thats awesome jaguar291, do u mind if i put you on my buddy list
    One kind act done to a single heart is better than a thousand heads bowed in prayer. - Gandhi

Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own, todays worries are enough for today. - Matthew 6.34