Thread: Damn Email!

Damn Email!

I've use hotmail and i got this dumbass email:

Your Screen Name has Been Added to the ß®øöô¥ £.¼ Hackers List! Here is how we work. Because we master MSN, everytime this letter is sent out a copy is also instantly send to us. We then scan out all the names, and place them on our hackers list. Once you send out this letter 10 times your name again is instantly removed from our list. If this letter is not sent out exactly 45 minutes after you have opened it your name will not be able to be removed from our hacking list. Here is what happened when your name is stuck on the ß®øöô¥ £.¼ hackers list.
    -Your MSN Instant messenger password is pulled out of MSN'S files. Stupidly MSN stores your password on a password access website. We have cracked the password needed and have access to every account except for MSN guides (cat guides). We gain your credit card number, social security number, and home address.
    -Your credit card information and home address is stored at the MSN site and with that we can gain your social security number. Everytime you sign on HOTMAIL, OR MSN INSTANT MESSENGER your account will be messed around with and much, much more with the power of ß®øöô¥ £.¼ hackers.
    -Don't believe this? We don't care at all because not following the directions given will harm you in over 10 ways. All you have to do is send this out to 10 people and you will never have to worry about this again. If you receive this letter again after sending it out you don't need to send it out again, because your name is not able to be put back on.
    -Why are we doing this? It is to get back at MSN, and we are taking action.
    Most likely just a load of bullshit.
    Tell me what you think.

Cheers,
    BD]Hobbit
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=442
    You need people of intelligence on this sort of quest...

I think that its safe to say that its official BS.

If I were you I would send a message back to them saying

Your mail has been received by (your name fake or reall) and has been deleted for being full of Bullshit.

Have a nice day
    I don't think theres anything to worry abou though.
    =

I think it is spam bullsh!t I wouldn't believe any word of it Hotmail is a perfect target for bullsh!t spam. If you do reply to it you might be saying to them that you want more bullsh!t spam in your inbox

Sounds like a Hoax. They are full of **** They maybe able to fool some people into sending it out. but others are going to say that this is bullshit and just shrug it off delete it and move on to the next message That is what I would do

Yeah, its probably not a good idea to reply, but I was just giving him an idea
    =

A idea is always a good thing. but what you do with it will either make it good or bad

If you want to you can report it to msn so they are aware of this type of hoax

~cdkj~