Thread: Vaio Question

Question Vaio Question

I heard from a friend of mine that Sony Viao computers and laptops wont accept other brands hardware. Is that true or is my friend just full of it?
    Release a bomb filled with Ritalin and Pharmacy death. Keep the rich above in the hills where the impact will not reach them. Then go for the ironic statement and call it a cure for pollution.

I think that you just about answered your own question ...There may be some compatibility issues with other kit................but Sony are one of the better outfits in my opinion. I just got one of their disk re-writers...it does DVD+, DVD- and a shower of CD stuff.

I buy Sony for home...................it may be expensive, but as they say: "the quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten"..........and I DO NOT work for them or their agents

Cheers

I've got a Vaio slimtop, and it does have some unique connections. For example, the flat-panel that came with it had speakers with it. The connector was for both the sound and video. If I wanted to change my video card, I'd have to change my monitor, too. That is, unless someone here knows how to safely split the audio out of a combo cable.

However, I don't think that there's anything really that different between Vaio's and any other PC. My Vaio has expansion slots that I've used for different brand modems without a problem.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */