Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: /Forums page won't work

/Forums page won't work

I cannot get to the forums index , is this just me ? (sorry for wrong forum but i have a limited choice)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Same here. Just links to a blank page.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Old Fart
    Same goes for me...blank page.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

i get the same blank page, if you go to the "whos online" section you can get into cosmos ,because it says rcgreen is there but i wanted general chitchat , but no one is there. I think the powers that be have been playing with things, When i came today on the side bar it says "you have recieved antipoints since your last visit" isn't that new or am i just unobservant usually?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

I was going to my old post and just clicking from there and just then clicking the one that I want like I went to Beer Yummy and then went from there to GCC.

But Val's way works better

Jizz

Val you rock, thanks hon. I was waiting for someone to respond to a thread I was subscribed to, so I'd have a link into the forum...then I realized no one else was likely to be replying either.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

heh np hun - anything for you lol

v_Ln

yeah i had the same problem, does anyone know why its down. by the way-- thanks a lot val..

EDIT: I dont want to waste space, but can you also include the link the the programming security forum...i didnt see it along with the rest of your links
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

ok there is also a cached version of it at google - http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

now this may mess with your cookies and log you out if you try to access the forums through it but I dunno for sure - it did for me..lol
    but its another option till JUp get round to fixing it

v_Ln