Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More problems

If your PS has a switch on the back of it you might want to try turning it off then on again. Sometimes if the switch was turned off or got turned off you can hit the power button on your comp and power will cycle for an instant. Dunno but worth the try right.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

I've already messed with the switch on the P.S.

I'll see if I can't get the MOBO tested.

You know what FORD stands for don't you?

Fix or Repair Daily, or Found on Road Dead

I'm a dodge man.

When I fist tried to fire it upAll I had in there was the AGP video card, the HD, Cd and Floppy.
    But now All I have plugged up to a powersource is the M/B.

I'll keep you guys up to date on the situation.
    =

Did you set any jumpers on the MB ? The A7V333 can be run in auto mode for the CPU frequency or configured manually, but you can not mix the two. I believe the default is Jumper Free ( pins 2+3 jumped on the JEN jumper ) in which case the DIP switches should all be set to OFF.

That board also has vocal post messages using a Winbound speech controller. Did you try to enable the onboard sound and connect speakers to the box and see if it giving you audio post messages ??

One last thing I would try, pull the memory and cpu ( checking to make sure no pins were bent ) and plug it in and try to start it with nothing but the speakers connected: this board supports vocal post messages for such things as no cpu, memory, etc.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

Old Fart
    F *cking
    O ld
    R ebuilt
    D odge

Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...