Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This poor baby

This poor baby

This story had effect me big time i cry when i first heard about this a few days ago. Please excuse my tongue these mother ****ing junkie crack smoking *******s should have what they did to this baby done to them. Just because the baby walk in on them while they were having sex. i hear about children being abuse all the time but not like this.And as for the mother hunt her crack ass down and but her in jail for the rest of her life for leaving her kids with them.If she didn't want her kids in the first place why did she keep spreading her legs i'm sorry this really upsets me.As for DHS they are *******s why didn't they remove these children from there mother in the first place. you know what gets me DHS was there the day before they found the baby body.In gods name why do people do this. I'm sorry for rant this but i had to let it out.And yes i would be the first one to point the finger at the system and the family.

Story here

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/n...al/6599460.htm

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Let's add to this list those who leave children and babies inside hot cars because of their careless, lazy, selfish priorities!!!! All such people should be lined up and shot!! The pain I feel when I see these stories on the news or in the paper literally makes me sick. It haunts me for days...and I can't shake the feeling that...somehow, I should have been able to stop it. I know it's irrational, but that's how I feel about it. Babies are so dependent...so helpless...they are at the mercy of whatever pathetic excuse for a parent to whom they are born. We need some kind of alarm in all carseats....something should be done.

/rant

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

One thing that I will never understand is why my husband and I tried like hell for a very long time to have another baby, and were never able to. This woman has them , doesn't want them, leaves them with people who kill them.

If there is a god, this will be something I ask him.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

The is a horrable thing, but lets place blame squarely where it belongs. The mother, the aun, and her boyfriend. I have had a number of friends who worked as DFS (same thing as DHS difrent state.) case workers. This is a tahankless job where your hands are tied by both sides. You have the right striping your funding every chance they get, s oyou are over worekd and underpaid. You have the left with some obesion that the birth mother is *allways* the right place for the kids. I have heard horrer stories of kids removed from good middle class families that can offer them a future, and put back with crack whore mothers who just want the kid back for the welfare check.

These types of horrers will keep hapening untill we untie the hands of DHS workers.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

This is a horrible thing i know DHS here has it hands full.Here in philly DHS has to check out every call they get either it be false or true. And yes they are underpaid it just gets me mad sometimes when these children are in DHS care and are giving back to their abuser and end up dead that is so heart breaking.

unforutintly DHS probably has no control over who they hand back, that is the fault of our messed up family court system. This is the same group that give the mother custady in most devorice cases regardless of situation (a friend of mine was stuck with his durg addicted loser of a mother until he turned 16 and could chose to live with his dad), this is generaly the fault of liberals and a warped feminist agenda. Now mix that in with DHS budgets bing one of the first components of "the welfare state" to get its funding cut (due mostly to conservatives) and you have a nightmare. Human/family serices should be one of the most important and well funded local agencies in this country and yet they are vilified and craped opon by both parties.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

bballad

i know exacting where your comming from i imagine these workers that it home with them at night. My brother wife works with DHS and is a foster parent to a few ( God give my brother and his wife a gift to be able to take on these children)they go to the family first to if someone would take them before they are place in foster care and alot of them are over burden all ready with raising there grandchildren.

Banned
    Personially I feel really strongly against taking children away from there family, shor take them away from there moter and father ect but y not leave them with and aunt or uncle??? maybe not straight away but later on...

Nightfalls_Girl

Nightfalls_Girl

i got to ask you a question did you every see a baby that is abuse by their parents or did you ever see a baby born to a crack or herion addicted mother.Well maybe if you did then you would understand why this children are taking away.These babies are not ask to be brought in to this world there here do ingorence cause the mother don't believe in birth control or selling her self to get her next drug fix.And this baby that was murder YES murder just because she walk in on her aunt having sex and for the f**king mother she got charge with child endargerment which she can of with probation with help thats so nice ain't it so she can get her other children back so she can get her public welfare and go out and do it all over again and you think no child should be taken away from there parents that's a shame.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    No I have personal reasons to why I beleave babys should not be taken away from there families. there are gren parents aunts unclies, gren parents, other relatives ect why could thaynot addopt the child.
    Then the child would grow up knowing its real family its biological parents ect, not some people who kow nothing about where thay come from...
    yah I have seen a baby who was born to a mother who was a herion addice.
    You can not judge me becos i think somthing slightly diffrent, you do not know where i am comming from thus you have no right to judge me or my thoughts.
    I do not beleave every baby should be taken away.
    It should depnd on the sircumstances...

Nightfalls_Girl