Thread: Just Curious anitonline.com

Just Curious anitonline.com

Hey all -
    I have been a member for a while, and i do not normally post, but i was just curious of how many people do the same thing that i do.

I am in a hurry when i type, and i go to http://www.anitonline.com - AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY instead of AO.
    I probably hit the site 4 times a week by mistake. I know i have a typing problem, but i am just curios if anyone else joins my struggle

Just a curious thing.
    Insert whitty tagline right here.

If I type it in to fast I go to www.antonline.com which takes me to a computer place.
    =

Banned

i dont type

Do you have ZoneAlarm Firewall?

If so Had the same problem a while ago.. Had to uninstall and remove all registry traces of zonealarm.. then reinstall.. after several restarts.. BTW: now use Visnetic firewall

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

have you been to that site deliberatly before...if so turn off auto-complete or watch what the adddress is before you hit enter.

In IE internet settings check the box for never search from address bar.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I feel special memory. I'm in the background of your screen shot
    =