Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to all my posts????

What happened to all my posts????

Someone, help me, all my posts are gone... ??

Who would do such a horrible thing and get rid of someone's posts.. I demand an answer...

er0k
    haha you are a grade a moron..

===========
    haha you are a grade a moron..
    ===========

That might be so but I still want to know what happened to all my posts...

deleted maybe?
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy

But what evil, diabolical person would delete someone else's post... they must be geniuses to do so...!!!!!

Judging from the red dots, your posts may have contained improper or defamatory content and were deleted, or it is possible the entire thread was deleted if it was bad enough (or the original poster deleted the thread).

There also used to be a bug with deleting posts, have you tried to deleting any of your posts lately?

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Geniuses or....moderators.... just don't confuse the two. HAHA!
    I hate this place, nothing works here, I\'ve been here for 7 years, the medication does\'nt work...

=================
    Judging from the red dots, your posts may have contained improper or defamatory content and were deleted, or it is possible the entire thread was deleted if it was bad enough (or the original poster deleted the thread).
    =================

Don't those red dots mean I'm doing good? I checked the thread, its still there but my posts are missing.. some pansy must have deleted them... but would do such a thing...??? He should be shot....!!!!!

er0k
    For some odd reason i think we know Harry=Pooper from another name... and i think he/she is just being funny

==========
    Geniuses or....moderators.... just don't confuse the two. HAHA!
    ==========

Who is a 'moderator'.... I demand to speak to one ASAP!!!! Some sort of foul play must have occured because my posts are missing...