Nuking

Thread: Nuking

Question Nuking

Hello... this is my first post here... There is one thing i would like to know.... if anyone can help me. Im using a nuker (server/client error nuking) but it makes no effect. I am using the correct IP target and the correct server that my target is using and im selecting server ports 6664-6667 and client ports 1000-4000 (think im doing everything right) but theres no reaction from the targeted... i have done it even with a friend (whith autorization ) but it made no effect... do you know any solution??? By the way... im using vai-te já Nuker (dont know if it is important the one i use)... I dont know if this is a reasanable doubt but i hope so. C YAS
    Share on Google+

1) You might find a more receptive audience on IRC. Go away.
    2) I suspect the "nuker" doesn't do jack on a recent OS. Most of these things exploit stupid bugs that are fixed fairly quickly.
    Share on Google+

i have done it even with a friend (whith autorization )
    err...do you have the IP's owner's authorization? This is suppose to be a security site, not a site where you can ask how to nuke someones computer...
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box
    Share on Google+

Nuking Again

I do apologise abuot the stupidity but im trying tho get invulnerable agains those kinds of stuffs and to get the solution i have to know the problem first... Sorry if i didnt made my self clear...
    Share on Google+

If you are saying that you are running this against yourself to see if you are vulnerable and it does not have any affect on your server... then you are not vulnerable to that particular nuker.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

there are usually better ways to look for these kind of vulnerabilties... take a look at the services you are running (including the OS), then check them against a vuln. database like Bugtraq or Packetstorm. You should find all of the info necessary for both the exploit and in most cases information on how to patch/update your service/software.
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...
    Share on Google+

Congradulations...you'v been Backdoored!
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
    Share on Google+