Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Having Trouble Accessing Ankit Fadia's Security Website

Question Having Trouble Accessing Ankit Fadia's Security Website

Hi again people

I've started to read a book by Ankit Fadia and in it he refers to his own website, hackingtruths.box.sk. I've been trying to visit it to have a look but I'm having trouble. Basically I keep getting a DNS server error message, so I was wondering if the address had changed or if the site is down. Can anyone help ?

Thanks peeps,

Dom

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Actually I'm having trouble to. I can't pull up his own page either which is ankitfadia.com.

Maybe his sites down?
    =

Ankit Fadia is, or atleast was a member of this site. I think someone may have deleted his account though. I found out about AO from reading his book.

I know this is off topic, but i thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Same here framwork.

I found AO from reading his book.
    =

well friends i have learnt from a local news paper his site was hacked and defaced......the defacer put the message that Ankit was a lamer a copy cat hacker......

so that may be the reason for pulling off his sites for a while..may be these are up after some time.
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Ironic, you would figure that a man who writes books on hacking would have better securtiy.
    Release a bomb filled with Ritalin and Pharmacy death. Keep the rich above in the hills where the impact will not reach them. Then go for the ironic statement and call it a cure for pollution.

Funny enough that is how I found this site also. You could always email him at
    Ankitfadia@bol.net.in
    I believe that is the address I emailed him a couple times ago a while ago and he returned my emails. I also emailed him recently and he didn't reply so I don't know maybe he is pissed so he isn't returning emails.

Who Knows Oh well.

He seemed like a pretty Cool guy when I talked to him.

Go to google and type in his name he has several sites. The Ankitfadia.com was just his main one. I also think he has IRC somewhere. But a quick google check should set you good. Anything that you need Pm me I might have a copy of it somewhere I have the book's and I also keep a couple of his Tutorials as a go Bye.

Jizz

Sure, He must be real pissed off after his site was defaced . I've not been able to access any of his sites

Ankit fadia's website was defaced by an indian hacker group(Guess...Guess.... )
    First it was given a massive DoS attack nad then finally the defacement.I had the link to th defaced mirror but it has been removed

hey guys,
    ankit fadia has to stop all his operations as he is going abroad for further studies, and he is unable to handle all this from there...
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!