Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Having Trouble Accessing Ankit Fadia's Security Website

Even though his site was hacked, I still give him credit to his name. Not many people at his age could do all that he has for the community.

I suppose that one could expect something like this to happen to his website though. Seems like the more of an established authority you are, the more that you are tested.

His book is very good so far, I'm just getting started on it.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

I've checked on CheckDNS and ankitfadia.com is still up and running for mail, but the WWW service is down.

As for hackingtruths.box.sk, that sub-domain doesn't appear to exist (i.e. it's not just had the site removed, the actual sub-domain record is gone too).
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

i've read his book which i must say is brilliant and he in my oppionion is a genuis (sorry if i spelt it wrong) and if his site security was bad it's a bit like the plumber who always has a leaky sink

hi all
    i feel the same condition is here with me.i did a search and found that he
    was visiting hyderabad.i also read his book and joined AO.its a pity we can
    not contact him .if any one (indian) finds something kindly share it or mail me at bisht_kamal@rediff.com
    till than.
    let it be

Originally posted here by warl0ck7
    Ankit fadia's website was defaced by an indian hacker group(Guess...Guess.... )
    First it was given a massive DoS attack nad then finally the defacement.I had the link to th defaced mirror but it has been removed
    wow what a great work by indian hackers club /sarcasm
    wow what a great technique used by IHC /sarcasm
    wow i am impressed that they did something to make this world a better place /sarcasm

er....hi guys..just saw him a few days ago at a local book store..looked absorbed in the books..should ask him next time i bump into..feels good to know that a fellow indian and at a very young age is being recognized

cheers!!
    You can\'t put your arms memories..

Anik-Fadia Hacking Anikit is now a Tri-Pod member, he is advertising books for sale, has written some new informative white pages in addition to his book., Basically the book is good for newbies, I personally question the ethics however we all need to know what is out there, so I look at it that way. I suggest, placing his name into your explorer bar if running windows, and if not your search. This should take you where you wish to go.

Ankit had his site hacked,and he had some kind of fallout with a hacking institution in which he was reputedly teaching,and the latest word was that he'd left for the US to pursue his MS
    I think www.astalavista.com has a lot of his texts posted on it,hope this helps

Where did you guys get his book at? I wouldn't mind reading it.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Originally posted here by Lansing_Banda
    Where did you guys get his book at? I wouldn't mind reading it.
    Erm, a bookshop?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.