about the "SQL_ERROR" thing..

Thread: about the "SQL_ERROR" thing..

about the "SQL_ERROR" thing..

i get this error msg when i use SQLExec on some servers (mostly not). (yea im logged in)
    it looks like this is some kind of a protection.. OR, im missing here something, maybe i should use another tool, coz maybe the SQLExec doesnt send the commands how it should be sent, i dunno..

btw why isnt there a search option in the forum (not google search but in AntiOnline's forum)?
    dont be smart - be right!

Banned
    btw why isnt there a search option in the forum (not google search but in AntiOnline's forum)?
    if you go to the upper right corner on the AO main page you can click on Advanced Search ...there you can select whcih forum to search ..by what username and or thread name ...

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Would you care to post the error message & I may be able to help.
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

this is just the error msg hehe
    SQL_ERROR
    dont be smart - be right!

your stuffed then arn't you.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.