I hate my ISP

Thread: I hate my ISP

I hate my ISP

Ok, I know that this is a wasted post but I have to tell someone.

I've been getting portscanned from two DNS servers from my ISP. They've been getting past my router and my firewalls have been catching it. This is getting on my nevers so I decide to call my ISP and see if they can tell me anything.

I get this women on the phone and tell her my problem, and she tells me "sir we do not port scan people" I told here that I know they don't but am trying to figure out why my logs are showing there DNS servers portscanning me. She tells me to hold on a second and comes back ten minutes later and tells me that they do not do port forwarding. So I tell her ok thanks and bye. Did not help me a bit. Didn't really even know what I was talking about.

I'm gonna try to call back in a couple days and get someone else who might be able to give me an explanation.

Thanks for listening.
    =

That women is most likely some idiot from Kelly's Temp service.

My ISP (road runner) just scanned twice last week, but they were at least nice enough to email me before hand explaining why.
    I hate this place, nothing works here, I\'ve been here for 7 years, the medication does\'nt work...

Yeah I wouldn't mind if they told me that they were gonna scan, and why they were. The number I called was also the number listed to call for abuse. But She didn't know jack. I mean where in the world did she get the idea that I needed to know if they do port forwarding.
    =

Banned
    Hey Cheyenne you can no talk about Shitty Isp's you have been on IRC with me every Five mins I have to ping myself to see if I was disconnected again. I am planning on going on a Rampage and just start Calling every office in my ISP's Building I can't stand it.

Oh not to mention that I get portscanned at least 2 twice a day by my ISP one of these days I am going to scan back and call the System Admin for the company and see if I can get some help from this guy someone at the damn company must have some intelligence.

Jizz

Maybe the system admin can tell me why I am being scanned so damn much.

My ISP scans me from time to time aswell, but i have'nt recieved one in quite a while. My provider is Charter.

cheyenne1212

I hope it ain't Aol because their so call help that they have really stinks besides that they don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground.

whizkid2300

I already know you got a shitty isp

Nope, my ISP is centurytel.

I was thinking, I wonder if I did a full out attack on there DNS servers, if they would then contact me. Maybe then I could get some answers.

Maybe thats not a great idea.
    =