i'm new!

Thread: i'm new!

i'm new!

Hello!!!

Well just wanna say Hello!

i'm new but i allready like antionline! i'll have a great time here!

U all seem to be Pro's @ this.. So i'll do my best to not ask "stupid questions" i'll read the manual before
    and then ask..

well have a good day!
    Don\'t think that the \"Better days\" will come by themselfs, they don\'t exist and they wont come. U need to create the \"Better days\" by yourself - NOW

Not to be mean or anything, but we do have a forum here entitled "roll call" which is to introduce yourself. lol.

But welcome to AO.
    =

welcome on the board mate...i expect u wont be another lame script kiddie ...

All the best for ur stay here @ AO.
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Banned
    Tristan-Frodo: run.... run as far away as you can from this place. Run. Once you are in here, you will never leave. Sombody somewhere placed an addictive substance in the code. It's a conspiracy and it's a tragedy.

Too late. Another AO cronie and addict.

GreekGoddess
    Regardless of being in the wrong forum, welcome to the site. Most people here are very helpful...and the site is rather addicting. Don't get caught up in the AP blitz, and you'll do fine. Learn all you can, it's a great resource (when people know what the hell they're talking about) and if you need anything web development/design wise, lemme know, I'll be glad to help.

(forgive me, I'm drunk...haha)

Banned
    Awwww, yer so cute Christina... when yer drunk.

Banned
    So i'll do my best to not ask "stupid questions" i'll read the manual before
    and then ask..
    at least one smart newbie ...

Tjena Tristan-Frodo

I'm new here myself, but welcome anyway.

As for stupid questions... There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people asking questions. And the only way to not be a stupid person is to a)find out for yourself, or b)ask

Now, option 'b' is the easier of the two, but I find that when I opt for option 'a', I usually end up remembering what I learned a few months later instead of forgetting it when I no longer need it

Vi ses senare

Other than posting to the wrong forum...WELCOME!!!

Most of the people here are helpful if you got a problem. Just try looking it up before asking questions. Even with that said, most will be very helpful even if you dont. Like the rest said, this is one addictive forum. I myself am here almost every day.