can someone help me w/ a resume format questions

Thread: can someone help me w/ a resume format questions

can someone help me w/ a resume format questions

This is not computer related but here goes:

1. When you describe your duties and responsibilities during your previous jobs what grammatical format should you put it?

a) co-developed and researched "blablabla"
    b) co-developing and researching "blablabla"
    c) ---- any other format ---- ???

2. As you describe your duties and responsibilities, do you capitalize your writing completely, partially or not @ all.

a) Actively Participated In Solving Of Production Issues
    b) Actively Participated in Solving of Production Issues
    c) actively participated in solving of production issues

3. Should I use "&" or should you use "and"

b) co-developed & researched "blablabla"

4. If you worked insane hours, should you put it in?

a) Worked 120 hours per week during the "development" season.

5. Should you put in all the jobs you worked even if they don't relate to each other or the position you are going for

bartender-----\
    construction -----> school/
    fashion--------/
    sys-admin
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe

Hehehehe as a technical recruiter, this is the advise I can give you:
    1.: Ensure that your resume targets the specific job your applying for, ensuring all the technologies and "buzz words" are included.
    2.: Ensure that the position you held is stated, your responsiblities, and what tools/platforms you used.

[gloworange]"1. When you describe your duties and responsibilities during your previous jobs what grammatical format should you put it?

b) co-developing and researching "blablabla" "[/gloworange]

Use A.

[gloworange]"2. As you describe your duties and responsibilities, do you capitalize your writing completely, partially or not @ all."[/gloworange]

Use normal sentences.

[gloworange]"5. Should you put in all the jobs you worked even if they don't relate to each other or the position you are going for"[/gloworange]

No, don't include them.

Also, remember the 30 second rule, You want to capture the HR managers attention within the first "30 seconds" with the use of key buzzwords and technologies as it applies to the specific position. With the way the IT industry has been as of late, these folks get flooded with resumes, so they don't give resumes much time. Don't assume that the HR manager is technical, bless theml, they have a hard enough job to do, but alot of them are not technical in nature. I hope this helps a bit.
    Strike Like Lightening...Envelop Like Darkeness...
    As Strong As Thunder...As Swift As The Wind...
    As Calm As the Water...~Sun Tzu~