Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobo manuals

Mobo manuals

Hey ! does anybody out there know a good website for mobo manuals . Ive got a product code off the board its self , but no fcc number . Anybody know ???(The main thing i need are jumper settings for the socket 7 AMD K6 -3 and the case leds and switches

What kind of motherboard do you have?

MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, FIC, SOYO?

Heres a site that might help you though.
    http://www.motherboards.org/manuals.html
    =

cheyenne1212
    Nope , all i know is that the code starts with VR and the chipset is via

post the product code here

or you can go to google.com and put the product code in and do a search
    =

cheyenne1212 : the code is : VA-503+
    [glowpurple]In Linux we trust , in Windows we grugeingly use[/glowpurple]

Lizard... you could have taken cheyenne's advice and searched google yourself! It's not very hard especially as the first result using the terms 'va-503+' and 'manual' turn up this site

http://www.fic.com.tw/support/mother...px?model_id=19

and you might be interested in this site

http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=254

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Chill out zonewalker , you'l have a heart attack
    [glowpurple]In Linux we trust , in Windows we grugeingly use[/glowpurple]

LizardBoy -
    If you are still looking for some good sites for your motherboard - let me know. I've got specialized sites for the 503+ as well as for upgrading to the K6-III. I'm running a machine now with a VA-503A which is very similar to the 503+ and have built quite a few systems using the 503+ too.
    If you look on the mobo, there should be a silver or white sticker with the revision number (something like: 1.2A E-O037). This number will tell you whether or not you can upgrade your bios to accept the K6-II+, K6-III and/or K6-III+ CPUs. The manuals haven't been updated since Dec. '99 but I can pass along the new CPU and voltage jumper settings you will need - IF your mobo is the latest version. If you don't have the latest revision, there are still ways to boost your performance with the board.
    Please let me know if you were able to find what you need or still require assistance. Thanks.

V.
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Chill out zonewalker , you'l have a heart attack
    Well you are a very nice person.. perhaps when advice and help is given you had better thank the people instead of being an a$$ hole.. and insult them.. bloody delete your post and apologise.
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

thanks for the support Und3rtak3r

I had actually missed lizards last post... though I can't say as it bothers me if the guy wants to be a$$ - some people are just plain lazy f**kers

Lizard - I'm actually quite chilled and whatever made you thought I was pissed at you... well I wasn't but I can't stand people who expect others to do all the work for them so enjoy the reds won't ya

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes