You play, You pay.

Thread: You play, You pay.

You play, You pay.

investigators traced clues embedded in the virus itself, culled information from public databases and interviewed Web entrepreneurs to build a case against Parson
    http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...ws/6655970.htm

In case you are thinking of testing your skills by writing a virus, it would be wise
    to take elementary precautions to make it a little harder for them to trace it
    to you. Many people don't realize that documents you create may inadvertantly
    carry identifying info from your machine.

It's also not too smart to boast about your exploits.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I doubt that is going to stop people from writing viruses. but hopefully it will discourage young kids from thinking about doing it. and do something that is postive with their time and not get themselves in trouble.

The irony of the situation is when that kid gets out of jail he will mst likely have a $60,000 (or more) job a year waiting for him.
    I hate this place, nothing works here, I\'ve been here for 7 years, the medication does\'nt work...

Token drunken Irish guy
    Originally posted here by breakology
    The irony of the situation is when that kid gets out of jail he will mst likely have a $60,000 (or more) job a year waiting for him.
    Well maybe but he will after all still have to go to jail, there are easier ways to get highly paid jobs.