Thread: Motherboard Help!

Question Motherboard Help!

Ok. . . . I have a Sony VAIO PCV-RX850. Excelent system. . . . . only downside is the integrated video card. I can't take it. I can't even play the new Call of Duty game that is coming out because of this card. From what I can find. . . the motherboard is an Asus P4S533VX. But I cannot find any information on this motherboard. I need to know if it has a PCI or AGP slot I can use to install a new card & disable the integrated card. And I don't want to have to crack open the case to check just yet. The computer is in a place where it would take all day to disconnect everything I have running to it. If someone could help me find the stats for this motherboard. . . . i would truly appreciate it.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Looks like the Sony VAIO PCV-RXG408 uses the same motherboard. If so, it looks like 1 open PCI and no AGP

http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/review/7/3/2476.html
    KapperDog

I think im gona just save up and build one. CoD dosn't come out till end of Oct. anyways.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill