Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative anti-points

Originally posted here by bongpilot
    Im sure somebody isn`t spoofing his ID. And yes you can assign negative anti-points to the same post. Which is the reason i posted this. you just have to assign to a different post so the system thinks your spreading your points,then come back to the other. If that`s the case shouldn`t this be changed?
    Umm, no, You can assign APs to someone twice in the same THREAD but not to the same POST. As long as you spread them enough you can, but they have to make more than one post in the same thread.

I am relaxed. hence the name...... "bongpilot".

Edit> That answered my question Gore....thanks.

Well i just wondered if everytime this ****head neggs me i`ll keep losing points.
    bongpilot

That was about the smartest thing you could say if your trying to keep the points you have now
    Spread Firefox.

I am relaxed. hence the name...... "bongpilot".
    If you are relaxed, then why post about it? Have a bong with me. Green leaves are better than green gifs.

If you try to assign ap's to the same post twice u get

You cannot give AntiPoints to the same post twice.
    you can however assign them to the same person in the same thread as long as is a dif post. However if you try to assign points to the same person even in a dif thread again right away u will get

You must spread your AntiPoints around before giving it to xxxxxxx again.
    now am not sure if it is a certain time durration you have to wait or if you have to assign posts to a certain number of other members.....or maybe even a combination of the 2 but i do know that even if you go and assign to 3 other people and try again you get same msg - so he would need to be giving out alot of aps to keep assigning them to you - which for the sake of lil green dots seems a bit stupid........infact threads like this just seem stupid.

It is a proven fact that bitchin about ap's in the forums will just get you more neg aps - if you wanna know why u were neg'd pm the person that assigned them.....if you think there is a bug were you are gettin hit twice when anyone negs you pm a mod or one of the site admins like Intmon - dont come on the forums and whine cause as you ahve seen you will just lose more.

v_Ln

Look i relize i shouldn`t have posted the name .....That was stupid.
    As for the rest ...whatever. I tried to PM the person 3 times and didn`t get a response.

I have edited my posts.

I tried to PM the person 3 times and didn`t get a response.
    You prolly will not. Again, who gives a ****.

there this enough aps for you???

v_Ln: I would give you albn sized greenies, but I do not know the password, so let the thought count, OK?

I'll keep that pic though. It's classic.

MsMittens, Negative, somebody?

heh albn, jack, DoD, >> which-ever personnality your going under today ty matey

wonder if I could make a flash movie were it writes out words in aps depending on user input in a text field........then again can I really be assed?? too busy trying to get this server set up dammit

v_Ln