Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative anti-points

Negative anti-points

Hopefully this is in the right place

AntiOnline: How Do I? or What Is?
    Have a question about AntiPoints, posting, or anything else related to AntiOnline.com? Ask it here.

This is a question about anti-points.

I have gotten negative anti-points from Someone .(2 ****in times for the same thing).

- About e-mail tracking
    08-28-2003 04:52 PM
    -About e-mail tracking
    08-28-2003 10:43 PM

Now i know the whole anti-points is really no big deal,but this dude has givin me 2 of these.
    All the same message on the same topic. going to do this?

Do these count? 1 got the point across......

I think maybe you should just PM th3ntropy to settle this.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

i understand your frustration, but i dont think that starting a new thread to complain about it will get you anywheres. Actually, about 30 min ago when i came to check this site, there was a quick tip saying not to create new threads to complain about anti points. If i were you, i would contact him about why he is giving you neg anti points for no good reason. Then, if the problem continues, i would report it to an admin or someone with some authority and see if they can do something about it. I dont think that posting a new thread will get you anywheres, except cause people to give you more neg points. I dont mean to sound like a hardass, but posting new threads about anti points is kinda stupid...remember, i understand how you feel and if someone posted something like this reply on my thread, i would be angry, but still, i just want to warn you, maybe others might neg you for creating this thread.
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

Well i just wondered if everytime this ****head neggs me i`ll keep losing points.
    Anyways no big deal. Sorry about the wasted space this thread may cause.......

no problem, i aint negging you, i completly understand you frustration, you just should talk to him and ask him why he is doing this to you. I looked him up, and he is an Antionline Addict. He has a bunch of greens and his posts are helpful. I dont understand why he is doing this to you. Anyways, talk to him, and if problems continue talk to an admin about it. Remember, dont take the anti point system to seriously, and i am sure that the admins can delete the neg points if he continues to harass you...
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

OK.........................just me being stupid?.....................I did not think that it was possible to give TWO antipoints ratings to the same post?.................is someone spoofing the guy's ID?

I was really embarassed a few days ago when I discovered that someone who I had let use my box had posted antipoints in my name...............I was also very P****D off............he may have given positive ones as well.....I can't tell..............it certainly taught me a lesson.

Another thing.............I don't think the system lets you give antipoints to the same person in a row.........comes up with some message about "spreading" or whatever?

just my £0.02

cheers

Originally posted here by nihil
    OK.........................just me being stupid?.....................I did not think that it was possible to give TWO antipoints ratings to the same post?.................is someone spoofing the guy's ID?

I was really embarassed a few days ago when I discovered that someone who I had let use my box had posted antipoints in my name...............I was also very P****D off............he may have given positive ones as well.....I can't tell..............it certainly taught me a lesson.

Another thing.............I don't think the system lets you give antipoints to the same person in a row.........comes up with some message about "spreading" or whatever?

just my £0.02

cheers
    Careful, Confirmed Kill might start a thread about you now.

I smell some serious flaming comming on
    Spread Firefox.

Im sure somebody isn`t spoofing his ID. And yes you can assign negative anti-points to the same post. Which is the reason i posted this. you just have to assign to a different post so the system thinks your spreading your points,then come back to the other. If that`s the case shouldn`t this be changed?

Well i just wondered if everytime this ****head neggs me i`ll keep losing points.
    Don't worry about it. Relax. It's only a green gif.