Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Negative anti-points

um, I`ll leave you to it. Goodnight!

me walks off slowly, shaking her head

albn what an example we have set to poor smirnoff her first night posting >_<

ohhh wait she has seen alot worse on SFC - lol

this is still tame in comparison

Ennis we have taken over this thread in the name of all things undecent (is that a word!?)
    muwhahahahaha

heh well is better than another crappy ap thread u gotta admit?
    Yeah, anything is better than another crappy AP thread. We jut some in talk about everything from prices, Smirnoff getting nekkid and even a drinking party! w00t.

I am on about nothing. Nope, no Duvel yet. Gotta order more damn it all. Getting poor cuz that's all I want.

heh fed-ex has hired an extra 200 staff just to keep albn's supplies of Duvel coming in

u tried budvar yet???

No, is it good? I wanna see if there is something SIMILAR to Duvel but you can find it in the grocer's fridge. I'll look into it.

right enough soam for now - gonna go see if i can follow your instructions albn and get this server working - ty v much

really wanna start designing this thing - buit can't until i get working server

v_Ln

Yeah. I am tired of this thread. It's no fun anymore

Later.

Banned
    Wait, what am I doing again, posting to this thread, why, um, jesus...

Originally posted here by valhallen

it was a fackin "someone gave me negs *sniff sniff* feel sorry for me" thread before i think this is a far better use for it :P
    Actually i started this thread to ask a question about the points system.
    And to let the person know i thought it was bullshit for assigning them to me.....since he wouldn`t answer my PM. I came here. Igive 2 shits what anyone here thinks.

As for v_Ln: allison is not in Ierland...she`s here with me. That fine little trick.

Banned
    allison is not in Ierland...she`s here with me. That fine little trick.
    What do you mean I'm in Ireland and I met allison just a few minutes ago walking past the peat farm.