Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative anti-points

Banned
    The thing that really annoys me these days is the price of bread and butter.

The thing that really annoys me these days is the price of bread and butter.
    For you, it's bread and butter, for us, it' this ****ing $2.20/gal gasoline.

and the fact redbull only comes in those wee cans - why can't they sell it in like 3 litre bottles?

v_Ln

ANother example of the lame point sytem. I recieved some negs for my comment by eskimo because apparently "the thread was considered dead and I should not have posted." How is that when somoene just posted a comment 3 minuted before I posted my first reply?

People on this forum dont like what you have to say and they assign negs. It doesnt matter if your comment was not put in spiteful way or that the message was completely on topic.

You get negs for speaking your mind instead of acting like sheep and positives for entering a thread only to post "/me walks in the pee and walks away"

I dont mean any offense to anyone but this is a joke.

You get negs for speaking your mind instead of acting like sheep and positives for entering a thread only to post "/me walks in the pee and walks away"
    the aps recieved were not for what i said but for what i didn't say

lol

v_Ln

edit >> just noticed i quoted your mis-quote....i didn't walk in no pee - rofl

Originally posted here by valhallen

the negs recieved were not for what i said but for what i didn't say

lol

v_Ln

why bother posting if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion. White Eskimo who gave me negatives because I "shouldnt have posted to a dead thread" had only posted in the thread himself about 15 minutes earlier. Doesnt make any sense.

edit >> just noticed i quoted your mis-quote....i didn't walk in no pee - rofl
    I was wondering if you were into watersports now. Hmmm, this is fitting for Deb's forum....

but it was contributing.......I know i got a giggle from it & to be honest if there wasn't some humour in this thread it would have no redeeming feaures what-so-ever

v_Ln

Originally posted here by valhallen
    but it was contributing.......I know i got a giggle from it & to be honest if there wasn't some humour in this thread it would have no redeeming feaures what-so-ever

v_Ln
    Please do me a favor and answer a question for me. Did White Eskimo assign you negative anti-points for "posting in a dead thread"? Be honest, I am trying to make a point. That is why I got negs.

People here brown nose way to much. Sorry if dont like my opinions but at least I have the nerve to post what I really think.

if you dont care for the anti point system then why are you even talking about what points i gave you. If you have a problem PM me and we can talk...
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box