Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Negative anti-points

should have known u'd be straight in there looking to see it albn
    dont worry if (when) i get her on cam will dcc u it as .avi
    Like white on rice Hurry and get the production done... I need to make egg stains on mah sheets.

Ah, its one of those threads, what was it origanally about again?
    The prices of bread and butter... I think. Or was it redbull?

I need to make egg stains on mah sheets.
    Oh thats just baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

This thread is representative to what has happened to the whole forum.

Delete my user name. There isnt any usefull information to be had from 90% of the people here. The site is nothing more that people lacking social skills trying to make friends on an internet bulletin board system.

People here dont believe in free speach. The moment you attempt it you are given negative points in an attempt to get you banned. I came here mostly for help with Linux and I see that isnt going to pan out. People are more interested in posting random comments in an otherwise decent thread.

I used to have a registered nick here over a year ago. I had probably 4 green points on it believe it or not. I came back days ago for a little help with linux and my account was locked for some reason, maybe because I hadnt used it in so long. I had to register this one and I am saddened by what has happened to this place.

What a joke.

Ah, its one of those threads, what was it origanally about again?
    I dunno but aren't sexual enuendos much more fun anyways??? and we actually got smirnoff to post w00t.....if had known all it would have took to get her to post before was to threaten to post pics of her topless would have done it long time ago

egg stains - albn this isn't DHOS rofl

People are more interested in posting random comments in an otherwise decent thread.
    it was a fackin "someone gave me negs *sniff sniff* feel sorry for me" thread before i think this is a far better use for it :P

Banned
    Originally posted here by N1ghtStalker
    This thread is representative to what has happened to the whole forum.

Delete my user name. There isnt any usefull information to be had from 90% of the people here. The site is nothing more that people lacking social skills trying to make friends on an internet bulletin board system.

What a joke.
    Relax man, AO is about community as well as security, this place has always been like that.

You wouldnt believe how many times Ive heard people complain, moan etc. about the old days, how bad its gotten...!

Anyway man, just ignore these posts if you want and stick with the more security oriented forums.

egg stains - albn this isn't DHOS rofl
    Ohhh yeah, I forgot.

Delete my user name.
    No need to do that. Just walk away and never type http://www.antionline.com ... and yep. We are not into free speech. WE ARE EVIL, EVIL PEOPLE. What has the world come to?? The humanity of the lack of AntiPoint compassion!

yup yup
    theres plenty of securiy posts about - but sometimes is just nice to talk crap for a while....ask albn hes the masta at it

/me cracks open a keg of Duvel

lets get the thread party started - who brought the lil paper hats???

v_Ln

I think Kwiep or LittleBrother is. Heh, if he's coming, make sure to bring two, otherwise, his mouth will be on the spiggot.

ok what about some drinking games

everytime someone says aps drink 2 fingers
    everytime some says topless drink 3 fingers
    everytime nightstalker whineys about something tell him to stfu

Random thought, gotta get me an av and siggy