I have a pentium 4 3.2 ghz and 1 gig of ram with a 256 mb video card (GeForce FX 5600). My video card has a Video out and Video In cord/port to it, well (question number one) (to let you know there is a s video in and a RCA (yellow cord) in 2, and for the out there is a s video out and a RCA video out)well the RCA in is connected to my PS2 now how do i get to veiw the video in on my video card? i looked all around couldnt find anythin, it came with a program called Video Studio 7 SE DVD but when i try to use capture it says there isnt a deivce connected (and yes i have updated all the drivers for my video card)
question 2, when i use the RCA video out of my video card and it goes to my tv it works and works AWSOME but when i try to watch a movie... it doesnt show up, only a black screen where the video should be (this is on my tv, the video still shows up on my computer screen) how can i fix this????!!?!?

Thanx in advace for your time and effort to help me

any question on what i wrote ask me, trust me i know i dont make since sometimes when i type...lol

Jason