Page 573 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Banned
    Ok, Ok calm down I am still waiting for Intmon's word on this matter so I dont want to say anything. It's just the way you said it, it came across like 'The guy wasnt hard hitting enough for me to bother to be in an alliance with'

One thing. This Antichrist guy is wasting alot of space by bashing NFG. That is bad, otherwise I have no opinion on this matter until I am presented with some evidence.

Edit: Oh yeah, he also negged me and that is no way to make someone believe you. Why should I believe him now? He has made me mad.

Banned
    Originally posted here by Ennis
    Ok, Ok calm down I am still waiting for Intmon's word on this matter so I dont want to say anything. It's just the way you said it, it came across like 'The guy wasnt hard hitting enough for me to bother to be in an alliance with'
    Yes I would like to know what is going on aswell, as i have not doen any thing wrong to my knowlage, and I would like an end to these flying accusations.
    Thay are starting to Get old and boring.

"Edit: Oh yeah, he also negged me and that is no way to make someone believe you. Why should I believe him now? He has made me mad."
    I sent you freen, as i did not see why you sould of bean neged for that post, as i have said before I think that he is just trying to get attention from the "seniours"

Nightfalls_Girl

He was just negging me becouse he is mad and i was not helping the matter. So what? He need's to get over it.

Banned
    "He was just negging me becouse he is mad and i was not helping the matter. So what? He need's to get over it."
    That still does not give him the right to neg you, That was AP abuse, and wasnt he going of about me doing that??
    If so what a hipocrit. you donr neg people because you are mad.

Nightfalls_Girl

I wasn't saying "so what?" to you I was saying so what if I am not helping the matter, he needs to get over it.

Banned
    I know that, I was just replying, Its ok.

Nightfalls_Girl

AO's Mr Grumpy
    by Ennis
    Jesus man are you trying to kill me?
    Wrong man, that was TheAntiChrist

They're just trying to get you into such a state that you'll start saying prayers and run off screaming to midnight mass
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

That is exactly what I was thinking when I read that post

Banned
    THE dam computer is going to start to crash again...

It did ti twice yeserday due to heat, and it is going to do it again, I just no it...

How I have goten it to go back to 51.C instead of its 68.c as it was previously...

Nightfalls_Girl