Page 385 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

I guess the only thing to do is look at all the prices and then decide from that

Pretty much.

I think we would have to see what people would donate, then look at the prices.

I'm off to bed.
    =

The weather sux0rs here...

It's 16 below zero.
    (That's 3 farenheit for you yanks.)

It'll be 20 below tomorrow with the windchill.
    (that's 4 below for you yanks)

We just got 3 inches of snow yesterday. But my city used up all the snowplowing budget last year, so unless we call in the army, we're SOL.

Damn Australians with their December summers.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Banned
    mawahahahaha.......
    I acctuily HATE summer time!!
    I love winter..

Nightfalls_Girl

Say that when the thermometer hits -20.

Let's see you say that when all thats left in the thermometer is a little ball of mercury in the bottom, and the temperature is past the low point of the scale.

/me looks at weather statistics for Australia

Geez, the average winter low is like 13 degrees in Melbourne. How cold can it get?

Everyone would love winter if it never dropped below 10 degrees. In fact, Nowhere in Australia could I find a record of a temperature below the freezing mark.

That's a normal temperature for the end of fall here. It doesn't normally get this cold this early, and I'm not ready for it. So I just had to complain. I like winter too.

And over here, winter IS actuall winter. With snow and stuff.

/edit
    Just hit 400 posts. Yay!
    edit/
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Striek, where are you? Winnipeg?? Ottawa? I remember Ottawa winters. *shudders* UGH... I hate them.

Toronto's not too bad but bad enough. I have a feeling we're going to get more snow this year. We've had a lot of rain over the fall. And now with the subzero temps..

I prefer summer personally. More cycling, less cold toes and less water freezing in the pipes.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Hey everyont thought i'd drop on by and add another Post to this Thread..
    One more closer to that almighty Thread of 30,000.....!

Cheers
    stacy..

Banned
    Acculy, I used to live in canberra, the cappatal of Australia, and it gets rather coled there, snow ect ect ect, and when i was down there on holadays about 4 years ago it was below 0 at night,,, got to love heaters...

od really, im allways cold, yet when i was down there i wasnt coled at all, unlike every one else...

Nightfalls_Girl

Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    So would anyone contribute $5 to a AO paypal account to have a dedicated server?
    Depending on the game i would be able to contribute atleast that...the only games i really play much at all are cs and halo so i guess it would depend on what game you guys choose.
    There\'s Not Enough Bud For The Kottonmouth Krew, Cuz When We Smoke We Smoke To Get Away, To Elevate From This World Of Hate

Bah to winters it makes my electric bill go up ,it is always cold and I always have to scrape the ice from my windows on my car And not to mention getting up earlier just to warm up the engine.