Page 51 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

Banned
    so if you only get it for 180 days dont dispear cant you change or deleat somthing in bios i think it is whitch errasses the recognition that you have had it befor, allowing you to reinstal it for a further 180 days??

i think it gos somthing like that...
    cant remember.
    NOT THAT IM ENDORSING YOU DOING IT THO...

Nightfalls_Girl

Forget screwing with the BIOS.

I'm going to kazaa and downloading the crack
    =

Cheyenne this is why me and you ar friends we think alike.

That is just what I would do. Download, Download Download.

Now as for, being told to watch my mouth I have only been told to watch my mouth once, and that was by someone because I was being an ass because someone pissed me off. That is it though.

Hey Gore if I remember correctly I got Chewed by you for My former Windows Bliefs. I remember that quite clear. I am actually kind of happy about that if not I would of never, Seen the light.

Actually thank you for that. Thanks.

Now as for Arguements, as most of you know I am not far from one. So just **** it. What is the worst that is going to happen. Live and Learn. I am going to just consider other people feelings more when I argue. I get brutal when I am arguing. Exspecially when I am Drunk.

Man oh Man I am glad I am known to stay away from IRC when I am Piss Drunk though I was Drunk on Friday there ask about the arguement I got in with a certain former member.

I usually wouldn't even argue But, me drunk is me Arguing.

Oh, well I am going to grab another beer.

I NEED JACK.

I knew we thought alike whiz.

I still prefer windows over *nix. Although *nix is suppose to be more stable, I can not see any difference stablity wise between *nix and Windows XP.
    =

Here's what I did when I had the 180 day trial version of Win2K AS. Before you install, go into Control Panel and find a year when the day and date are the same as this year. For example, for today, it would be the year 2008. It will be Tuesday the 16th of September again in 2008. Change your date to that. Then install your OS, and go back to todays date after the install is complete. It works like a charm, according to what your puter thinks, your 180 days starts on September 16th, 2008, and ends 180 days from then. The drawback to this is if you are running any trial programs that you only get for 30 days or something...it screws them all up, but it will keep your "trial" version of Windows running for a very long time. Worked for me.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    I knew we thought alike whiz.

I still prefer windows over *nix. Although *nix is suppose to be more stable, I can not see any difference stablity wise between *nix and Windows XP.
    You kiddin me? You havn't seen XP blue screen yet? It's not that common but it does happen. I have yet to see linux crash (well maybe once, it was redhat). I haven't seen SuSE crash yet though.
    -NeuTron

I've been using XP Pro since November, and have yet to see a BSOD
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I very rarely get a BSOD
    running a very tweaked win98se

Val do you have anything that isn't tweaked?! And you need to adjust your schedule to sleep while I sleep, and work while I work, cause I'm bored, and your ass ain't here to talk to

I have, I have seen the dreadful BSOD on NT, 2000, and Xp.

*ATTENTION* *ATTENTION* *ATTENTION*

**** M$
    Thank you for your time, No M$ is alright a little to damn, annoying, I have to shut down my Laptop at least 2 or 3 times a day, Just because I got a glitch here or a Glitch there. I also reall hate having to shut down after installing something.

That is why I love my Linux box, though to be honest I am about to upgrade, from RH9. I am about to go get Knoppix.

I have been hearing good things want to try it out. Well besides the inherent insecurity in windows, and the never ending problems. It isn't that bad, I am actually growing kinda found of my Xp box.

Though I have added so many third Party extensions, I don't know if you can call it Winblows anymore.

Oh well, back to learning C. Damnit, anyone got any things like in the Matrix, were I put it on and ten minutes later I know C.

Someone needs to invent something like that. Val that is your new Assignment.

I though on a better side of things, I am downloading Longhorn right now.

I am going to put it on my **** box, and play around with it for a while. That should be rather fun.

Oh well, back to the C.