Page 11 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

Oh he slept all right, he wimped right out on me while I was eating dinner, I came back and everyone was gone! Well, except for Cheyenne and DeadAddict, but then I wimped out and went to bed, since it had been one of _those_ days yesterday.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Ok first I would like to start off, with saying Cheyenne screw you buddy, you could of told me this thread was on here last night you saw me in IRC. I am the biggest sleep deprevation Ass in the U.S ask anyone I usually get about 2-3 hours of sleep a night.

Next damnit I get in on this on the11th page. To hell with all of you. You guys know I am always around just never. In anywhere. Dead screw you to buddy I PMed you last night you could of told me about this thread. To hell with the lot.

I think Deb is a lady. A really old lady, But a lady none the less.

I say you guys get the beer and JackD and let the party continue.

/me walks into the corner and says noone likes me. Damnit

Oh well I guess I will start spamming the boards.

I got about a good 20 posts untill I reach senior.

I kinda don't want to become a senior yet though.

I want to wait, but there are so many things I have to say.
    As anyone that has been on IRC with me can contest to.

Oh well that is it for right now.

I think I will make my new Sig (Got Jokes?)

Jizz

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    so does this mean that maybe people will stop accusing us of giving out useless negative points just because someone disagrees?

deb> The salt water was wonderful
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Hi peeps. I`ve come to the conclusion that my PC is a sack of sh*t. In fact so is the net.

I quit.

Don't you mean a box of **** I mean it does have 4 sides and a front and a back

I think Armed is jealous of everyone here.
    Nah, i was trying to be a dickhead, but it didn't come across the way i planned it. I give up.

Don't you mean a box of **** I mean it does have 4 sides and a front and a back
    Um, no. It has three sides and the back is currently about 5 inches away from the rest of the casing.

Karenxxx

Originally posted here by Smirnoff

Um, no. It has three sides and the back is currently about 5 inches away from the rest of the casing.

Karenxxx

Bwahahahahahaha, thats the constant state of your computer Kaz, don't lie. I've never known you to actually have the box all in one piece. Why don't you tell them about the mouse? That's the funniest freakin thing I've ever heard. You have more issues w/ your computer than any person I've ever met.

Soule, there are so many things to say about the salt water, but in my own interest, I'm not going to say one word.

Whiz, I might be old, but I'll still kick your ass if you call me old again
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

*sniff* it was put together and put away, honest, it stayed like that for two whole weeks! And I couldn`t help it if I had a sticky right mouse button, I didn`t ask it to keep highlighting everything, and I certainly didn`t ask to lose my belly bar screw in the inner workings of the CPU.

Kaz, seriously....did you really lose your belly bar in there? Don't you know you're supposed to take off all your jewelry?