Page 1 of 1054 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

non-sensical thread

Ok am not going to start a thread harping back about good old days but I do feel that we need to regenerate the feeling of community a bit and stop taking it all so serious so I here by introduce you to the non-sensical thread....post what you will, lets just have some fun for a change :P

I know albn will join me on this one
    lets crack open the Duvel and get a thread party going!!!

v_Ln

Hahaha, nice one.

Does anyone know how I can get from JFK to Branford Conneticut?

Well you could walk, fly, drive, take a train, or if you felt like it you could even run all the way.
    =

Hmmm, now there`s a plan! I`m flying in from England on Saturday, gonna be my first longhaul trip by myself, hell first trip by myself for that matter. I *should* arrive at 6.30pm, and I have no clue what to do after that!

My lift may not be able to make it

Could always take a taxi they are always some at airports if not one can be called for you. They can be expensive though or if you can just rent a car might be cheaper then taking a taxi.

Originally posted here by Smirnoff
    Hmmm, now there`s a plan! I`m flying in from England on Saturday, gonna be my first longhaul trip by myself, hell first trip by myself for that matter. I *should* arrive at 6.30pm, and I have no clue what to do after that!

My lift may not be able to make it
    Have you checked Mapquest, it might give you a hand.

Cheers:
    DjM

If your going to a hotel, usually they provide free transportation to and from the airport.

But if Your not going to a hotel then your only choice realy is a taxi.
    =

Can`t drive, can`t afford a Taxi. Was thinking of the train. Checking out the map link now, thanks DjM

Banned
    Let me take this oppurtunity to start The Anti-Good Charlotte Society of the Internet or AGCSI.

If you would like to join send me 5 dollars, euros or whatever currency, paypal, credit card, cash stuffed in e-mail somehow are all accepted.

Thanking you all for your time on such a serious matter, I know its difficult but somebody must destroy this band once and for all.

LONG LIVE THE BLUES!

doot doot doot

/me wanders in

see some comunity is happening already w00t!!!
    what happened your lift? and dont Americans have like big greyhound buses that go everywhere as well? bound to be a site where you can check their routes.....or maybe i just watch too many films >_<

v_Ln

Ennis :: what d you entend to do with the money?? you could bribe all record stores not to buy their cd's, hold youth education clubs & teach the yougun's of today what real music is....or you could just go get pished on it so you dont notice their music anymore

/me goes plays Anthem really loud outisde Ennis's window

muwhahahah