Page 1049 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 49549949999103910471048104910501051 ... LastLast
Results 10,481 to 10,490 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Our society is built around the government always instilling fear in its subjects. It is central to any successfull economy that a large consumption is secured, and what better way to do that but by making people believe they need some things in order to get by?

"They won't **** you if you got pimples"

And on that you boost up cosmetics. And like that you make people by home security systems, more food, a more expensive car and so on, so forth. Whatever you are afraid of, the easiest way to put it out of your mind is by buying something. No hidden philosophies and no heroes. No real threat maybe...

My advice: get into something that is built around fear. You have a chance of getting rich

me pees on hypronix then throws him into the closet with dead addict and hjack..

The Recidivist
    I am really pissy today. Not sure why. Had coffee, sleep, nookie, good breakfast but I feel realy pissy.

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

The Recidivist
    5 more post till addict!!!

wait, 4 more!!!

yea, I know, cheap post!

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

you can visit the addicts forum....your in a closet
    /me sleeps on his bed while watching cdjk get sex0red by f2b
    /me grabs the phone and calls some girls and some male strippers to put in the closet with deadaddict and hjack
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

/me pees in the closet.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

So I was playin CS on some retard clan's server and found an *awesome* way to piss all the terrorists off. Also a great way to get banned unless the admin is CT. We were playing on some skyscraper or something where if you fall off the side you die. I got the bomb....and I *chunked* it over the side Rofl, they cussed and moaned and it was really funny. I then renamed myself "For the queen!!!!!!!!" and jumped off the side and the CT's were all like wtf is going on over there? I suggest that anyone who plays CS should try it

That really sounds like fun. I bet they are talking about it right now about how some crazed player was commiting suicide by throwing himself off the roof of a building.

Probly not. They're probly more like "what a dumbass, I'm glad he's gone". However, it *was* funny to everybody except my teammates. The CT's thought it was absolutely hilarious.

I guess at the time your teammates wanted to win the match. but as long as eveyone else got a laugh out of it that is all that matters.