Page 3 of 1054 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

Banned
    Originally posted here by valhallen

but tis only healthy for an Irishman to keep house well stocked

v_Ln
    We have a reputution to uphold you know!

this parrot is deceased.
    No, no it's stunned.
    The Norwegian Blue prefers kipping on its back. Beautiful bird, lovely plumage.

Ennis :: yup if we can't shift the stereotype might as well live up to it w00t!!

/me does river dance in a green suit wearing a ginger wig drinking a pint of guinness

v_Ln

I think I just swallowed a bug

Banned
    Ah, a jig all we need's a fiddle and a harp! Show them good charlotte whores that we wont stand for that mad blasphamous American stuff you hear on the wireless!

My Jaysus, the kids are all mad these days, punk, did ya ever hear the like boy?

aye lad ye be right there - i never saw the craic of it in me life...damn youngun's dunno what they be missin'

What kind of bug was it ?. I bet it was crunchy

Damn didn't think laughing was a possibility today, but you lot have done it.

I didn't mean to hurt the bird, but it kept singing "Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money" all bloody day and I had to hit it. I hope it is only stunned.

I think the argument should be "Should ex-husbands be killed rather than just divorced". That is a good argument. I'm all for the killing. Especially if they listen to Good Charlotte.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

no, it wasn`t anything, it went straight down. I`m attempting to smoke the bugger out now.

Got my travel plans sorted

You didn't kill the parrot was dead when he bought - was even nailed to the perch

Colonel: Quite agree. Quite agree. Silly. Silly . . . silly. Right get on with it. Get on with it.

MsMittens :: think anyone else gets it yet?

nii

v_Ln

Hey Debs (((hugs)))

My left boob is wrecked. I hate my cats