Page 4 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

your left boob?? wrecked?? cats?? you got like inflatable breasts or something??

/me gets out foot pump and band aid

soon have you back to normal

v_Ln

You git, you had to put my name in a post w/ your boobs. Hi!!!

Val what the hell are you talking about?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Karen....Debs....boobs!!!!!!!!

/me goes has cold shower

Debs :: when do I ever know what am talking about??

(edit last comment should be removed as actually is about only thing that makes sense here oO)

v_Ln

You git, you had to put my name in a post w/ your boobs
    But of course Debs. You don`t think I`m gonna let myself be the only casualty of this thread do you? I suffered enough on the last one!

BTW, Please will you inform V_Ln that no matter how much he tilts his head, he will not be able to see if I am topless in THAT picture!

Ohhh I know u were - at least thats what I keep telling myself and am not gonna let you burst my bubble :P

If anyone wants a copy of THAT picture paypal will be accepted or if your prefer you can deposit the money into my offshore bank account - goods will be delivered upon money recieved

v_Ln

I am shocked Deb you hurt the bird "But have you heard that the bird is a word" (song from full metal jacket)

I WAS WEARING A STRAPLESS TOP!

Debs, kitten struck again!

Karenxxx

Karen :: ah huh sure :P

just cause you can't help yourself when talking to me and find the need to strip off isn't something to be ashamed off - tis only natural rofl

DeadAddict :: the rest of us stopped being shocked at Debs ages ago - whats keeping you?

you can't blame valhallen for trying I know alot of guys who would so something like that

something like what?? wasn't trying anything - am sweet and innocnet I tell ya - SWEET & INNOCENT!!!!

/me goes polishes Halo

v_Ln