Page 49 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

Banned
    spellcheckers are for pussies

Almost un-hungover from Friday night. You know it was a good night when it takes 2 days to recover. Well, that and the fact that Friday night lasted til about noon Saturday

Had visitation with a friends family today, he passed away last Thursday. Tomorrow is his funeral, and it's going to be a bad day.

And when your post is completely misspelled, it takes away from the intelligence of your post. If you can't even be bothered to use the spell checker, it automatically clicks the "idiot" button in my brain.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Dats a bitz hardz enniz... :P

Nightfalls_Girl

ugh I hate Mondays
    why is it it seems so much worse going into work on a moday than any other day? anyone wanna pay me for sitting on my ass doing nothing?

v_Ln

Val I don't know why, it sucks so. I think that maybe it is because you have had fun for 2 days, and don't want to go into the Bullshit. I persona;;y whenever I can take Monday off, and go in on Tuesday. Makes the week so much shorter. I need a Vacation, I am about to crack.

*Update* To late I have already cracked.

Oh yeah Val, I will still drink your ass under the table, any day.
    The only person on this site that I would probably not drink with would be Ennis, I think that dude, has Like an IV going into his veins with the stuff.

Now for the spelling, as everyone can clearly see, I don;t spell Check. I really don't care I think that the spelling of a document should always be close but, it doesn't matter if there are a couple off. I mean damn this isn't Harvard.

For thoe of you that, overlly care about spelling, Think about it like this, for every messed spelled word you type, Take a shot, of Jack. Then you have an insentive to spell Wrong and Spell Correctly at times.

Damnit I think I am going to get another bottle of Jack for the Glove Compartment of my car.
    God is it a good feeling.

*Another Round for the house* Ennis Take a shot for me.

Well that is all the BS I can think, so from here I go to the Question Thread in the Addicts Forum and talk about, Beer.

Banned
    Originally posted here by Nightfalls_Girl
    Dats a bitz hardz enniz... :P

Nightfalls_Girl
    I'm a hard guy you know.

NOFX "Thank God it's Monday"

Also Monday is usually when a new strong bad comes out. Man I was trashed last night and I guess I got into it with someone in a near flame war in a thread and I woke up and checked it out and I was like whoa. It got reported and negged but I think thats the first time Iv ever been reported...Wow, I have no idea on that though. Never been reported.

Banned
    What thread?

What's a thread?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

its what you use wth a needle