Page 50 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: non-sensical thread

Originally posted here by valhallen
    ugh I hate Mondays
    why is it it seems so much worse going into work on a moday than any other day? anyone wanna pay me for sitting on my ass doing nothing?

v_Ln
    Sorry Val, I'm not ready to hand my job over to you just yet. I literally get paid to sit on my ass and **** around with IRC and AO. It's a tough job but someone has to do it

Banned
    I'm back in college today, was drinking at 11.30. Pint o' guiness and the sun, yup.

I deleted the thread. Ifigured if it was so bad that someone negged and also reported it I'd just delete it. So its gone. Even though in MY opinion it wasnt bad really. I said **** a few times while talking to someone saying how Windows was way better than Linux and more secure, then he was saying how the kernel shouldv been shot in development because the easy to fix problems it had were sad.

I replied saying then why dont you fix it? and we went on for a while about it. Bah, its over anyway. I guess what bothered the person was when the guy said he didnt use Anti Virii and never updated, I said "Wow your network mus have more bugs than a ****ing 3 dollar whore on 7 mile".

And...Well I have no idea why that was so offencive but oh well.
    On a lighter side I did start talking to my ex GF, shes missed me alot and is coming over Thursday to hang out and tie me up. Should be fun. I called her at 3 AM today because I was still awake and felt like talking to her.

She sounded tired but when she heard my voice she was like wide awake and excited so that kinda felt good.

Anyone here thats ever heard my voice said it was like hot and cute. Heh. I think GreekGoddess is the only one from AO to ever hear my voice.

Banned
    Actually I've noticed how language has snook in her at AO, back in the day I dont think you could really say the things we post on the forums whithout a warning by another member to tone down. Oh well it aint that important.

Banned
    MORNING PEOPLE...
    uha...
    Tuesday... 2 dasy off work... and tomorrow off school, what could be beter....

Hy Gore I get toleed that to.. *scratches head*
    Nightfalls_Girl

Banned
    morning...nite...i'm off to bed

Banned
    bye bye bye...

Nightfalls_Girl

having a ice cold beer in your hand, some money in your pocket that is what is better
    That which is eternal cannot die.

Banned
    nah i diss agree. I like working... I just dont like MY job...

Nightfalls_Girl

Here you guys are talking about days off from work and from school, but all I see in my three week future is 4 hours of school, then 10 hours of work.

Oh well, I guess thats what you get when you help farm.

Just downloaded the Evalutation Version of Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
    I get if for free for 180 days. But now I don't have time to play with it since I'm working a lot right now

I'm going to eat then going to bed.
    c'ya
    =